Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Rush

Isn't the New Year a great time to re-evaluate your life? You can think about the past year and remember what you liked or disliked, what you accomplished and the things you'd like to change. It's a fresh start, a new song.

Each year, I contemplate these things, while reflecting on the past year, whether it's been a year full of joy or one that had its share of challenges, I still see God's hand on it. I know He was with me all the way. Though I don't necessarily make New Year's resolutions, I do set goals for the upcoming year. I think about where I want to be at the end of the year and what I want to accomplish. Often, these goals happen, but if they don't, well I'' have another year to work on them.

This year as you reflect on the previous year or on this New Year, take time to joyfully thank God for His blessings and His direction. Seeing His provision in the past will help us meet the future with confidence, knowing that He is with us everyday.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your provision and blessings this past year. I dedicate this New Year to You and commit ti following Your ways each day.

No comments: