1. May the sovereign grace and eternal love of Christ our Lord and Creator greet and visit you with His gifts and graces for His greater service, praise and glory [Ep. 1:363].
2. For those who love, nothing is too difficult, especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ [Ep. 1:81].
3. The more completely we focus our attention on our Creator and Lord, the less chance there is of our being distracted by creatures [Ep. 7:411].
4. Lord, what do I desire, if not You; and what could I desire other than You? [AS 763, no. 476].
5. If God sends you much suffering, it is a sure sign that He wishes to make you a great saint. If you desire to be a saint, then also desire to suffer much [Bart. 2:257].
6. When I serve those who are servants of my Lord, I realize that I am at the same time serving the Lord of all [Ep. 2:317].
7. True confession of sins requires three elements, namely, contrition in the heart, confession on the lips, and satisfaction in deeds [Ep. 12:666].
8. If we fear the world more than we should, we will never accomplish anything great for God, for all that we do for God invites persecution from the world [Bart. 2:254].
9. In the life which is eternal and without end God will reward your patience with indescribable joy and glory; there will be no trials, sadness, or discomfort—for there are none of these in heaven—but only the fulfillment of every joy and happiness [Ep. 6:161].
10. Take and receive, O Lord, all my liberty, my memory, my understanding and all my will; all that I have and all that I possess. All this you have given me, Lord, and I return them to You. Everything is Yours; dispense them according to Your good pleasure. Grant me Your love; give me Your grace, and this is enough for me [Spir. Exer., "Contemplation for Obtaining Love"].