Thursday, February 25, 2010

Small Successes - February 25, 2010

–1–

Over the weekend I managed to clean and paint the spare room as well as clean the windows and changed the curtains in two rooms.

–2–

  I have keep to my lenten resolutions (no Coca Cola and meat for the whole lenten season).I am a Coca Cola addict and I know this lent my challenge will be to give it up all together.

–3–

So far this week the laundry is fairly organized. I have also survived my daughter and son track and field practices as well as their choir practices for the up coming Music Festival while at the same time ensuring that all their school work gets done.

Thanks be to God for His continuing help and graces.

What are your successes this week? Share them at Faith & Family Live!

2 comments:

sean said...

Hey,
For several years I ordered Faith and Family Magazine for my wife. We stopped last year, and I have always been meaning to get another years subscription. It is a very nice ladies Magazine... that I enjoy too.

ViolinMama said...

Fantastic list! You got so much done!! You inspire me!!

Blessings!!