Sunday, July 26, 2009

Five Loaves and Two Fishes

No gift is too small 17th Sunday in Ordinary time John 6:1-15 ...Then one of Jesus' disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said, "There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish; but what good are these for many?"... / Have you ever wondered about that boy who had 5 loaves of bread and two fish? The boy looked in his lunchbox at the little that he had He wasn't sure what good it'd do, there were thousands to be fed But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus The kindness in His smile And the boy cried out With the trust of a child He said: "Take my five loaves and two fishes Do with it as you will I surrender Take my fears and my inhibitions All my burdens, my ambitions You can use it all to feed them all" By WillyJ

No comments: